Why Work for Advomas?
Advomas is a growing company. We promote a positive atmosphere with quality at the core of our service. Attracting great people and retaining them, is essential to the success of Advomas.
• We are committed to the mission of the organization
• We are innovative
• We value your, talents, skills and abilities
• We are a company full of diverse backgrounds
• We respect your ideas and value your contributions to our organization
• We believe in rewarding hard work, diligence and perseverance
• We provide continual education and promote career growth
At Advomas, we believe that the talent and expertise of our individuals is crucial to the success of our services.
Advomas hires for the following positions:
• Field Representative
• Medical Records Specialist
• Eligibility Specialist
• Commercial/MVA Insurance Specialist
• Data Analyst
• Health Plan Representative
• Quality Assurance Specialist
• Social Security Specialist
• Support Services Clerk
Please email HR@advomas.com for more information and a full job description.
Are you interested in becoming a part of our dynamic team? Please view our employment opportunities.
Advomas recognizes that our employees are our greatest resource. Keeping this in mind, we offer a competitive rewards package that has been designed to attract and retain skilled employees. Our program is applicable for U.S. full-time employees.
• Flexible spending accounts
• Long term disability
• Employee life insurance/ supplemental life
• Accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D)
Pay & Rewards
• Competitive Wages
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Roth IRA
• Educational Training
• Professional Development